What in the world is happening? Just when you thought everything and everyone was at peace in your world, the ground trembles.
Many things happen in life that make us ask what in the world is going on. Situations occur that seem to have no logical beginning, let alone resolve. You may just mutter under your breath, or you may take the more analytical approach.
You may consider your thoughts and feelings, the impressions you have of the people and situations around you. You look at events and analyze conversations. You come to conclusions you believe are true and valid.
Nevertheless, is your conclusion correct? Sometimes the pieces that we process to form a conclusion are not all they appear to be.
All may be real, but that all may not be limited to the natural realm.
Consider this before you apply your conclusions to people. Some of your impressions may be presentations to the mind by demonic works in progress.
I say works in progress meaning agendas moving to stop your progress and/or the work of God. Demons sent out to sway opinions, make suggestions as to what another person is thinking, or what they are expressing through body language etc.
What’s a man to do?
- First, recognize the possibility that your plans are not the only ones in motion. Aside from demonic plans, God has His plan.
- We are a body with many parts. As each member moves by the leading of the head, the body advances.
- Stay in your own lane. Do not try to govern the entire roadway. God teaches us and calls us in specific areas. He trains us through our experiences, as we stay the course. He teaches us His ways. Stick to your area of expertise.
- Maintain your course. What are you called to do? Where is your calling to serve?
- Stay the course despite what others think, while at the same time being open to hear God through them. Whether you feel they like you, judge you, or are misrepresenting you, your job is to stay the course.
- Maintain a heightened state of awareness of the enemy’s agendas. Pray against the plans of the enemy that they (and not people or God’s plans) be destroyed
As we stay the course set before us, stay in our own lane, and pray against demonic assignments, there is a greater possibility that everyone will arrive intact and victorious.
May our desire and goal be to lay crowns at the feet of our victorious King!
Crown of Righteousness — To all who have fought the good fight, finished the course and kept the faith. (2 Tim 4:8)
Crown of Rejoicing — To all who have helped bring others to Christ (1 Thes 2:19)
Crown of Life — To all who endure temptation, are faithful through trials, and having stood the test are approved. (James 1:12)
Crown of glory — To all that serve and shepherd God’s people. (1 Pet 5:1-4)
The imperishable or eternal crown – To those who conduct themselves temperately (self-controlled) and restrict themselves in all things. (1 Cor 9:25)
To aid in achieving this blessed goal, may we be those who are ever aware of . . .